As our return to Mexico gets closer and closer, I’m not sure if the October 1st deadline we are approaching is the finish line or the starting line. There are a million and one things to do, and once we get to La Paz, it will seem like we are starting all over again. Busy? Of course. Excited about the future? Totally.
Our schedule includes:
- Speaking at the Vida Nueva church (Spanish) in Chicago on September 6
- Speaking at the Warehouse Church in Aurora, Illinois on September 13
- Speaking at Manoa Community Church in Havertown, Pennsylvania on September 20
- Speaking at Village Bible Church in Carol Stream, Illinois on September 27.
- Leaving Illinois October 1 for the West Coast.
- Leaving California for La Paz on October 15.
We would love to meet with as many of you as possible during our last month in the US. Email us or give us a call. Our evenings are pretty open, and there are some really good ice cream places in Wheaton; so come on over and let’s go out for ice cream.
We are grateful:
- Our coworker Susie Gonzalez came through a serious surgery very well.
- Our house in Wheaton is rented, and we have a property manager for it.
- We have dear friends who have helped in so many ways with this move back to Mexico.
- Our financial and prayer backers make our ministry possible.
- So many of you came to our open house two weeks ago. It was a special time.
- We are part of the TEAM family, and it’s a joy to work with them.
- We are part of Village Bible Church, and so many have shown us love. I could go on and on like the old hymn says and “count your blessings, name them one by one,” but that would take a long time to write and a long time for you to read. Let’s just say we are very thankful to the Lord for all He has done for us.
We do have some prayer requests. Please keep us in your prayers for:
- our daughter Claire as she spends her last semester in college with a study program in Ecuador.
- our son Joel as he has a couple of international business trips coming up soon.
- all the details of our move and for safety in travel.
- TEAM as we globalize and work towards helping develop the “post-national church.”
- Lois as she will be investigating ministry opportunities. Steve’s role is already established as a senior director for TEAM’s ministry areas in North Central and South America.
- a smooth readjustment to life in Mexico. CONTACT US: Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions to our work can be mailed to TEAM’S NEW CONTRIBUTIONS ADDRESS.
PO Box 1986
Grapevine, TX 76099-1986
To support our ministry, include a note stating our name or ministry project, and the amount you are giving. Thank you!
Or you can click on the link below.
DONATE TO DRESSELHAUS MINISTY